EmpowerED Georgia, Inc.
Thousands Have Joined Our Grassroots Movement.
we believe in bringing parents, students, and challenges and
develop pragmatic solutions -- ensuring that every child is given a quality
- Enhance parental involvement
- Protect the promise of quality education for every child
- Restore and expand academic/ extra-curricular /co-curricular opportunities
- Provide an education model that focuses on achieving individual potential,
instead of an one-size-fits-all approach
- Build collaboration and innovation that bridges across grade levels and
- Use testing as a diagnostic means to provide real feedback
- Restore respect to the teaching profession
- Treat teachers as professionals, giving them the trust and flexibility to do
- Provide a stable and equitable source of school funding
- Ensure that the funding burden is distributed fairly
- Protect and expand transparency and accountability
for Business Leaders...
- Encourage the business community to collaborate with area schools
- Produce a workforce of innovators and critical thinkers, instead of good
for Policy makers...
- Encourage seeking input from education stakeholders -- parents, students,
- Inform policy makers of the positive or negative effects of their policy
- Bridge the divide between rhetoric and reality
- Realize that public education faces tough challenges that cannot be
overcome with quick or fad fixes
EmpowerED Georgia is a
grassroots education advocacy
group made of thousands of
parents, educators, and concerned
citizens from across the state. We
are committed to ensuring a quality
public education for every child.
|Tweet this article, Post on
Facebook, or E-mail to Friend: